FormoCha is a Taiwan Milktea company that sells a wide range of Taiwan Milktea varieties, Taiwan Fruit Tea, Pasta, and Baked Goods. The name FormoCha was created by combining the two words that characterize the drink: Formosa (ancient name of Taiwan), where bubble milk tea became popular, and Cha, which means tea.
Since 2006, the founders have been in the café industry. Since they first tried Taiwan milk tea while working there in the 1990s, these delicious beverages have been on their minds, and they’ve wanted to share them with Filipinos.
They decided to venture into the Taiwan milk tea business after seeing that milk tea is here to stay and opened their first flagship store of FormoCha Taiwan Milktea in Baguio City in 2019. It was an instant success.
With a passion for the product, a drive to serve, and a desire to create, the company continues to deliver handcrafted premium quality drinks made with premium ingredients from various Taiwan suppliers for everyone to enjoy.
How to franchise FormoCha Taiwan Milktea:
Initial Fee: Php500,000.00
- Use of Trademark
- Site Approval
- Training for Franchisee and Staff
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Research and Development
Initial Term: 5 years
Renewal Term: 5 years
Renewal Fee: 50%
Total Capital Requirement: Php1.5 Million to Php2.2 Million
Royalty Fee: 5%
Required Space: 40 to 60 square meter
Steps to own a FormoCha Taiwan Milktea Franchise:
- Fill-up the Confidential Questionnaire. Together with your Letter of Intent, send them to:
- FORMOCHA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +639 20 905 1461 / 0927 421 110
- FORMOCHA will review your application.
- You will be invited to discuss the Franchise Details.
- FORMOCHA will present you with the Franchise Disclosure Information.
- Your proposed location will be visited and thoroughly checked.
- The Franchise Agreement can now be executed.
- Outlet set-up and Staff training will commence.
- FORMOCHA will provide pre-opening assistance.
- Congratulations on your Grand Opening!
FORMOCHA Franchising Fundamentals
The Advantages of Owning a FORMOCHA Franchise
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- FORMOCHA is a well-known brand or trademark that can help you achieve your goals.
- When establishing a well-known franchise like FORMOCHA, financing from many sources can be easily obtained.
- When success formulas like low-cost materials, right placement, and good marketing strategies are followed, a franchisee can make a lot of money.
What factors should be considered when franchising FORMOCHA
- Make sure you truly want to purchase this franchise and that it is the greatest fit for your business among the other options available.
- Make sure you can work well with the FORMOCHA franchise and that it is in your best interests. A visit to one of the franchise stores will provide you with a better understanding of the operations and procedures.
- Examine the Terms & Conditions, Franchise Agreement, and what is included in the FORMOCHA franchise.
- Check to see if the FORMOCHA franchise will be compliant with local rules and regulations, as well as current legislation.
- One of the most important aspects of a successful FORMOCHA franchise is the location. Examine the surrounding environment to see if your business fits in.
DisclaimerThe content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or the completeness of any information of this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or any damages from the display or use of this information.