This tea concept takes its name from two Japanese terms, OCHA and CHADO, which represent “tea” and “Japanese style,” respectively. It takes pride in brewing the greatest quality tea with the most natural and freshest ingredients, which sets it apart from other bubble tea concepts.
OCHADO began in Singapore in 2010, where the “Japanese way” of brewing tea was popular and well-liked by many tea fans.
The brand was an instant smash, and it quickly expanded its stores in surrounding countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Brunei, and the Philippines, making it one of Asia’s most sought-after bubble tea brands.
OCHADO is dedicated to become a daily necessity for local tea lovers, and for you to enjoy its delight while avoiding the daily demands of life and enjoying a comfortable spot to meet your friends or read a book all in one.
OCHADO will continue to reinvent its products and make the best tea drink and complimentary snack prepared from the heart in response to the growing demand for high-quality and excellent service.
How to franchise OCHADO Philippines:
Total Investment Cost:
For as low as 990,000 Php Only
Send your Letter of Intent via email at email@example.com or you may call (046) 423-5822
- Franchise Fee
- Equipment, Tools and Wares
- Inventory (Raw Materials)
- Leasehold Improvement (Construction)
- Special Purpose Machine / POS System
- Supplies for Cleaning and Office
- Grand Opening Samplers and Collaterals
WHY FRANCHISE OCHADO?
- Milktea has long been a component of the Filipino food lifestyle.
- They are the Philippines’ FIRST and ONLY milktea-to-go franchise concept.
- They are dedicated to providing complete client satisfaction.
- They provide a low-cost franchise program package.
- They strive hard to ensure that their operational procedures are as efficient as possible.
- They have a specialized team that works on product development and marketing initiatives.
- They make certain that their partners have a rewarding Franchisee-Franchisor Partnership.
OCHADO Philippines Franchise Franchising Fundamentals
The Advantages of Owning an OCHADO Philippines Franchise
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- OCHADO Philippines is a well-known brand or trademark that can help you achieve your goals.
- When establishing a well-known franchise like OCHADO Philippines, financing from many sources can be easily obtained.
- When success formulas like low-cost materials, right placement, and good marketing strategies are followed, a franchisee can make a lot of money.
What factors should be considered when franchising OCHADO Philippines
- Make sure you truly want to purchase this franchise and that it is the greatest fit for your business among the other options available.
- Make sure you can work well with the OCHADO Philippines franchise and that it is in your best interests. A visit to one of the franchise stores will provide you with a better understanding of the operations and procedures.
- Examine the Terms & Conditions, Franchise Agreement, and what is included in the OCHADO Philippines franchise.
- Check to see if the OCHADO Philippines franchise will be compliant with local rules and regulations, as well as current legislation.
- One of the most important aspects of a successful OCHADO Philippines franchise is the location. Examine the surrounding environment to see if your business fits in.
DisclaimerThe content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or the completeness of any information of this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or any damages from the display or use of this information.