Paku by Chef Binux (PAKU) is a Cebu-based brand owned by a group of friends, the majority of whom are based in Singapore. Chef Binux is the sole proprietor of the company.
Paku by Chef Binux serves your favorite flavored chicken wings, eat-all-you-can, with complimentary unli-RICE! The Mango Wasabi chicken wings flavor is one of their best-sellers. You can also choose from Teriyaki, Barbecue, Creamy Cheese, Hot Wings, Sweet and Sour, and Lemon Pepper flavors of chicken wings.
Paku by Chef Binux serves Fries, Baby Back Ribs, BBQ, and Sisig in addition to Chicken Wings.
Paku by Chef Binux intends to expand its nationwide presence through corporate and franchising options.
How to franchise PAKÚ by Chef Binux:
Initial Fee: Php350,000.00
- Use of Trademarks
- Site Approval
- Training for Franchisee and Staff
- Procurement Program
- Opening Assistance
- Operations Manual on Loan
- Research and Development
Initial Term: 5 years
Renewal Term: 5 years
Renewal Fee: 50%
Royalty Fee: 3%
Required Space: 150 sqm.
Steps to Owning a PAKÚ by Chef Binux Franchise
- Fill out the Confidential Questionnaire. Together with your Letter of Intent, send them to:
- PAKU WINGS
- Contact Person: Mr. Melvin D. Tezon
- Mobile: 09437055513
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Unit 18 4J Building, Gen. Maxilom Ave., Cebu City
- PAKU WINGS
- Your application will be reviewed.
- You will be invited to meet with the franchisor to discuss the specifics of the franchise.
- Your recommended location will be inspected and verified.
- The Franchise Agreement is now ready to be signed.
- The store will be set up and employee training will begin.
- They will assist with pre-opening and promotion.
- Best wishes on your grand opening!
PAKÚ by Chef Binux Franchise Franchising Fundamentals
The Advantages of Owning a PAKÚ by Chef Binux Franchise
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- PAKÚ by Chef Binux is a well-known brand or trademark that can help you achieve your goals.
- When establishing a well-known franchise like PAKÚ by Chef Binux, financing from many sources can be easily obtained.
- When success formulas like low-cost materials, right placement, and good marketing strategies are followed, a franchisee can make a lot of money.
What factors should be considered when franchising PAKÚ by Chef Binux
- Make sure you truly want to purchase this franchise and that it is the greatest fit for your business among the other options available.
- Make sure you can work well with the PAKÚ by Chef Binux franchise and that it is in your best interests. A visit to one of the franchise stores will provide you with a better understanding of the operations and procedures.
- Examine the Terms & Conditions, Franchise Agreement, and what is included in the PAKÚ by Chef Binux franchise.
- Check to see if the PAKÚ by Chef Binux franchise will be compliant with local rules and regulations, as well as current legislation.
- One of the most important aspects of a successful PAKÚ by Chef Binux franchise is the location. Examine the surrounding environment to see if your business fits in.
DisclaimerThe content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or the completeness of any information of this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or any damages from the display or use of this information.