We can only sense the “summer” season for this year, as it’s hot outside.
Unlike the past few years where we can easily hit the beach or go on a comfortable holiday to escape the summer sun, this is another story for this year’s “warm season,” as we are advised to stay at home amid corona virus pandemic.
This is possibly one reason why Aice has now grown into a phenomenon in Cebu. Apart from the fact that it’s satisfyingly cold, ice creams from Aice are shockingly delicious and crazily affordable. They have a number of flavours to choose from, with just one price range from P10 to P25.
No wonder so many Cebuanos were excited about and talk about the Aice ice cream on social media.
- Aice Banilad Cebu City 0917 709 6021
- Aice Ice Cream Cebu South 0949 955 9591 / (032) 487-7173
- Aice Ice Cream Bulacao 09272628321 / 09228065413
- Aice Ice Cream – Babag LLC (Lapu-Lapu City) 0926 863 3193
- Aice Ice Cream – Lapu Lapu City (Buaya) 0920 572 3259
- Aice Ice Cream Mactan Branch 0927 023 4031
- AICE ICE CREAM Toledo 0905 492 1931
- AICE Talisay City,Cebu 0966 741 4917
These are the suggested retail prices (SRP) and that may vary by branch or location:
DisclaimerThe content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or the completeness of any information of this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or any damages from the display or use of this information.