Dalgona Coffee is the latest big trend in Korea especially in this quarantined period.
If you’re looking for something new to try with your whole family at home, try this 5-ingredient recipe.
You only need instant coffee, white sugar, hot water, milk and ice.
Plus, you don’t need special machines in order to make this one.
Just patience and some extra muscle strength.
1. (Using a hand mixer) In a large mixing bowl, add instant coffee, sugar and hot water in 2:2:2 ratio.
(Using your hand) In a cup, add instant coffee, sugar and hot water in 1:1:1 ratio.
2. Mix the coffee, sugar and water until everything is melted.
3. Start beating the mixture until its creamy, light and fluffy.
Make sure you take your time to beat the coffee mixture, the more the time, the tastier your coffee will be.
4. Once you are done, fill the glass with crushed ice and pour the milk.
5. Add the whipped coffee on top and dust some coffee powder on the top to make it look even more appealing.
Enjoy your Dalgona Coffee at the comfort of your home!
Disclaimer The content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or the completeness of any information of this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or any damages from the display or use of this information.