Neri’s Ville Selfie Corner is located at Sitio Bombil, Barangay Lusaran, Cebu City, opened to the public just last September 7, 2018 and has been catering visitors from 8am to 7pm for an entrance fee of only P50.
This is a perfect place for those who love taking selfies to post on social media.
It features several instagrammable spots to help build your ultimate goals while enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery.
Things to Remember:
- Bring your own food and drinks, as no eatery or cafés are available near the area. But they sell bottled waters.
- STRICTLY clean as you go if you decide to eat there. Be responsible!
- Be mindful of your belongings.
- Bathrooms are available for call of nature and costume change. #OOTD besh!
- Don’t expect too much of the place. It’s just a selfie corner, as the name suggests, not a hangout. Be creative on how you take your angles.
- Remember to take nothing but pictures.
How to get there?
- via Public Transport: Ride any jeepney going to Talamban via Pit-os. Or, 62B or 62C jeepney from Cebu City. Drop off at the Flying V gasoline station in Pit-os where you can find many habal-habal.
From there, ride a habal-habal going to Sitio Bombil in Barangay Lusaran. Fare is ₱80/head (one-way).
- via Private Car: If you’re bringing your own car, just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “Lusaran Cebu City”. Then ask around where you can find “Sitio Bombil” or Neri’s Ville.