BIR Form 0619-E or Monthly Remittance Form for Creditable Income Taxes Withheld (Expanded) Is a remittance form used to remit expanded withholding taxes, as referred to in the terms of Revenue Regulations No. 11-2018.
Who must file?
- Individual or non-individual – who deduct and withhold tax on income payments subject to Expanded / Creditable Withholding Taxes.
- Corporations that are needed to withhold and pay the tax shall make the form in the name of the company and be signed and verified by the president, vice-president, or any designated official.
- Government agencies, or government-owned and government-controlled corporations is the withholding agent, the form shall be signed by the employee appropriately assigned for the purpose.
0619-E shall be filed every 10th day of the following month at which the withholding was made.
Please note that your tax forms will be forwarded to the BIR electronically until 9 pm. Any form submitted beyond that filing deadline will be forwarded within the next business day.
How to file?
By taking these steps you can easily file your 0619-E forms:
Download the Electronic BIR Forms (eBIRForms) Package v7.5
To download the Offline eBIRForms Package v7.5 click here.
- In your eBIRForms main screen, fill up the TIN, RDO Code, Line of Business, Taxpayers name (for individual) / Registered name (for non-individual), registered address, telephone number and email address.
- Select BIR Form 0619-E from the List of BIR Forms then click Fill-up.
- Number 4 Any Taxes Withheld? Choose YES
- Number 12 Category of Withholding Agent, choose Private
- Part II, Number 14 Amount of Remittance – input the amount that you need to pay
- Click Validate
- Click Save
- Click Submit/Final Copy
- Proceed to Print
**Note that this form must be printed on A4 Size Paper with 3 copies
- Once you have filed your return in eBIRForms, you will receive an email confirmation in your registered email inbox. Date and time of reply is based upon the extent of BIR once they have finished examining the return.
All details must be filled out correctly in the form.
It’s better late than never, as they say, but being on time is always the best!
How to pay?
The form shall be filed with an Authorized Agent Bank (AAB) of the Revenue District Office (RDO) or pay online by GCash
Click here for the list of AAB of the RDO near you.
If you are paying through the bank, don’t forget to bring 3 printed copies of the form together with the printed email confirmation from the BIR.
Want to learn how to pay taxes using GCash? Click here.
Want to learn how to file BIR FORM1601-EQ? Click here.
DisclaimerThe content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or the completeness of any information of this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or any damages from the display or use of this information.