Locked down or quarantined? Korean dramas come to the rescue for drama lovers.
Dramas are an important part of entertainment people of all ages watching with interest. Dramas based on different genres are very common, particularly in Asia where languages vary in each country.
With the current situation of corona virus pandemic, video streaming platforms and smartphone apps are in trend to watch shows, movies and live events. You need to have some good quality software to view them in high definition.
If you’re also a drama lover in this category and are searching for a spam-free Asian drama app, then scroll down to see the list.
5 Korean Drama Apps for Watching Your Faves
1. Viki Rakuten – Watch all your favorite subtitled dramas, movies, and TV shows from Korea, China, Taiwan, and Japan anytime, anywhere, with Viki. Stream for FREE or subscribe to Viki Pass for an awesome HD experience, completely ad free.
2. Viu – Viu brings you the best of Asian Entertainment!
Features of Viu:
◎ Watch the latest programmes from Asia, as fast as 4 hours after telecast with localized subtitles. Content availability varies from region to region due to content licensing rights.
◎ Unlimited Video Streaming
◎ Viu Premium users can enjoy unlimited downloads for offline viewing on your mobile and tablet.
◎ Local language interface
3. KDRAMA Amino for K-Drama Fans – Every K-Drama lover is invited to join K-Drama Amino! Be the first to find out about upcoming major dramas, review the latest episode of the hottest dramas that are currently airing, and more! You’ll find incredible fan art, creative blog posts like character analyses, and updates and news about top Korean actors!
4. Hulu – Discover and watch movies, shows, Hulu Originals, past seasons, current episodes, sports, live news, and more with Hulu. Stream TV shows your way. With Hulu, you can stream live TV for sports, watch shows, live news, and can’t-miss events on your favorite devices. Browse episodes and watch shows all in one place with a personalized plan that works for you—Hulu, Hulu (No Ads), or Hulu + Live TV*. Watch movies, stream TV shows, and enjoy your own personalized streaming library!
5. Netflix – The very word is giving the joy. And there’s no shortage of Korean dramas for Korean fans to watch on Netflix. Only google “Korean drama,” and there are plenty to choose from.
You can watch Netflix on your desktop, smart TV or Roku but you can watch it on your Android or IOS device as well.
The app provides all the great features you’re familiar with: you can see right away, you can scan, you can change the options for subtitling, etc. The Android app will also synchronize with your other accounts, so you can quickly pick up from where you left off.