Although enhanced community quarantine is effectively intended to avoid the spread of COVID-19, it has created a number of challenges to the population like the transfer of money to family members in the province.
With everyone advised to stay home and numerous shops and remittance outlets closed, online payment platforms offer alternate ways for you to transfer money directly to your loved ones, despite the quarantine challenges.
One way of transferring money is via bank account transfers and most online banking applications allow interbank account transfers. But If your loved one doesn’t have a bank account, it’s a big problem.
Lucky, we have PayMaya!
If you have PayMaya, the cashless app has teamed up with Palawan Express to facilitate money transfers from your PayMaya to Palawan Express.
The steps are very simple. Make sure you have a PayMaya account. Don’t have yet? Download the app and register using the code 1g6t43l to get P50 upon upgrade!
- Use the assigned official Palawan Pawnshop Account number of the receiver’s area (Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao)
- Tap the SEND MONEY on your PayMaya app.
- Type the 16 digit assigned official Palawan Pawnshop Account number on mobile/account number field.
- Enter the preferred amount and click “Continue”. A minimum of P1,000 allowed per transaction.
- Check the transaction details and click “Send”.
- Forward the reference number to your receiver.
*Service is only available in Palawan Pawnshop and Palawan Express Pera Padala branches (authorized agents excluded)
That’s it! Your loved one can claim your remittance instantly from Palawan Pawnshop! Make sure that they bring their ID and the reference number upon claiming.
DisclaimerThe content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or the completeness of any information of this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or any damages from the display or use of this information.