Gorae Hotdog is a Korean brand that specializes in hotdogs wrapped in a specific dough recipe and then covered in crumbs, noodles, and other unusual things. The Gorae Hotdog franchise originated in Seoul, South Korea, and is now well-known and loved throughout the world.
Gorae Hotdog’s first Philippine location launched in 2018. Andreya Munsayac, the franchisor, saw a chance for Gorae Hotdog to inject some fun and lightness into the local food scene, while also providing Filipinos with a taste of Korean street food from the comfort of their own homes.
Andreya instantly joined with them after seeing the product’s potential in 2019. They were caught off guard when the development began. As the pandemic swept over our life, all preparations came to a standstill, yet this did not deter them from pursuing their objective. In the midst of a pandemic, Andreya risked the unknown and launched the second Gorae Hotdog location.
With the Korean wave booming in the Philippines, it was the ideal time for Gorae Hotdog to take the lead. Gorae Hotdog Philippines went from being just another brand to becoming a name everyone thinks of when they seek Korean corndogs by leveraging the power of social media and digital marketing.
Gorae Hotdog Philippines expanded from two outlets in Paraaque and Las Pias to over 20 around the metro in less than a year (and with the pandemic to boot), with a total of 18 planned to open in the third quarter of 2021.
Gorae Hotdog’s success demonstrates that a brand with the proper product, along with creativity and the correct approach, can thrive even in the most difficult of times.
How to franchise Gorae Hotdog:
Gorae Hotdog Philippines intends to expand its statewide presence through corporate and franchising options.
For franchising inquiries, contact the details below.
Mobile No.: (0906)375-8888
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gorae Hotdog Philippines Facebook page.
Gorae Hotdog Philippines Franchising Fundamentals
The Advantages of Owning Gorae Hotdog Philippines
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- When establishing a well-known franchise like Gorae Hotdog Philippines, financing from many sources can be easily obtained.
- When success formulas like low-cost materials, right placement, and good marketing strategies are followed, a franchisee can make a lot of money.
What factors should be considered when franchising Gorae Hotdog Philippines
- Make sure you truly want to purchase this franchise and that it is the greatest fit for your business among the other options available.
- Make sure you can work well with the Gorae Hotdog Philippines franchise and that it is in your best interests. A visit to one of the franchise stores will provide you with a better understanding of the operations and procedures.
- Examine the Terms & Conditions, Franchise Agreement, and what is included in the Gorae Hotdog Philippines franchise.
- Check to see if the Gorae Hotdog Philippines franchise will be compliant with local rules and regulations, as well as current legislation.
- One of the most important aspects of a successful Gorae Hotdog Philippines franchise is the location. Examine the surrounding environment to see if your business fits in.
DisclaimerThe content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or the completeness of any information of this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or any damages from the display or use of this information.