Sushi Bake Kitchen is a one-of-a-kind and innovative Kiosk franchise concept that sells baked sushi in slices. The Sushi Bake Kitchen franchise made this formerly pricey food accessible to all.
Sushi Bake Kitchen franchise offers a variety of flavor such as Asian Barbeque, Korean Spice, Creamy Wasabi, and Sriracha fix sushi bake at a very affordable price.
Customers who obtain this exquisite product continue to return, proving that it is a sure winner in terms of flavor.
Sushi Bake Kitchen recently partnered with U-Franchise Sales & Management to extend their network both nationally and abroad. U-Franchise is a company that specializes in business matching. They help franchisors identify new investors by assisting them with everything from pre-qualification to negotiations. Similarly, they assist entrepreneurs in locating the best franchise business concepts that meet their needs.
How to Franchise Sushi Bake Kitchen?
Total Investment: Php390,000.00 – Php450,000.00
- Formats: Kiosk
- Franchise Fee: Php150,000.00
- Space Requirement: minimum size of 4 sqm
Request for Franchise Kit though https://www.ufranchiseasia.com/philippines/food-franchise/sushi-bake
U-Franchise Sales & Management
(+632) 8634.05.86 or (+632) 8634.37.17
(+63920) 983.02.47 or (+63917) 881.69.99
Sushi Bake Kitchen Franchising Fundamentals
The Advantages of Owning Sushi Bake Kitchen
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- When establishing a well-known franchise like Sushi Bake Kitchen, financing from many sources can be easily obtained.
- When success formulas like low-cost materials, right placement, and good marketing strategies are followed, a franchisee can make a lot of money.
What factors should be considered when franchising Sushi Bake Kitchen
- Make sure you truly want to purchase this franchise and that it is the greatest fit for your business among the other options available.
- Make sure you can work well with the Sushi Bake Kitchen franchise and that it is in your best interests. A visit to one of the franchise stores will provide you with a better understanding of the operations and procedures.
- Examine the Terms & Conditions, Franchise Agreement, and what is included in the Sushi Bake Kitchen franchise.
- Check to see if the Sushi Bake Kitchen franchise will be compliant with local rules and regulations, as well as current legislation.
- One of the most important aspects of a successful Sushi Bake Kitchen franchise is the location. Examine the surrounding environment to see if your business fits in.
DisclaimerThe content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or the completeness of any information of this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or any damages from the display or use of this information.