Despite being recognized around the world as the “Vegas of China,” Macau has more than simply casinos. Macau is beautiful, lively, and alive, and it is this change in view that we want the rest of the world to see.
Macao Imperial Tea, one of the fastest-growing cafe chains founded in Macau, takes a deeply-rooted strategy that emphasizes a blend of rich Macanese culture and a personalized experience.
Genuine, memorable, and one-of-a-kind — this is what Macao Imperial Tea provides to each and every cup prepared just for you.
Macao Imperial Tea, which has over 350 outlets in Macau, Vietnam, China, the United States, Canada, Malaysia, and Singapore, is now brewing in the Philippines! The Fredley Group of Companies proudly presents Macao Imperial Tea – Philippines.
The Fredley Group of Companies is a master franchise collection of 12 restaurants and cafés branches and concepts that operate nationwide. The company has over 1,000 employees and nine distinct brands in its portfolio, including Macao Imperial Tea, Nabe Japanese Izakaya and Hot Pot, Mitasu Yakiniku, New York Fries & Dips, and Liang Crispy Rolls.
How to franchise Macao Imperial Tea:
- Cream Cheese
Franchise Fee: Contact: Fredley Group of Companies 118 San Pedro, San Francisco del Monte, Quezon City, Philippines
Phone: (02) 7718-1204 / (02) 8983-2490
- Site approval
- Training for Franchisee and staff
- Procurement program
- Opening assistance
- Research & Development
- Operations Manual
Franchise Application Process
1. Fill up the Confidential Questionnaire together with your letter of intent and send it to Fredley Group of Companies.
2. Fredley Group of Companies will review your application.
3. You will be invited to discuss franchise details.
4. Fredley Group of Companies will present to you the Franchise Disclosure Information.
5. Your proposed location will be examined.
6. The Franchise Agreement will be executed.
7. Outlet set-up and staff training will commence.
8. Fredley Group of Companies will provide pre-opening and marketing assistance
9. Congratulations!!! Your Grand Opening!
Macao Imperial Tea Franchising Fundamentals
The Advantages of Owning Macao Imperial Tea Franchise
- There is high success rate due to its business model rather than starting from scratch.
- When establishing a well-known franchise like Macao Imperial Tea, financing from many sources can be easily obtained.
- When success formulas like low-cost materials, right placement, and good marketing strategies are followed, a franchisee can make a lot of money.
What factors should be considered when franchising Macao Imperial Tea
- Make sure you truly want to purchase this franchise and that it is the greatest fit for your business among the other options available.
- Make sure you can work well with the Macao Imperial Tea franchise and that it is in your best interests. A visit to one of the franchise stores will provide you with a better understanding of the operations and procedures.
- Examine the Terms & Conditions, Franchise Agreement, and what is included in the Macao Imperial Tea franchise.
- Check to see if the Macao Imperial Tea franchise will be compliant with local rules and regulations, as well as current legislation.
- One of the most important aspects of a successful Macao Imperial Tea franchise is the location. Examine the surrounding environment to see if your business fits in.
DisclaimerThe content provided in this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or the completeness of any information of this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or any damages from the display or use of this information.